VOLUNTEER FOR THE ANCE 2015
Welcome to becoming one of the ANCE 2015 Volunteer!
Interested in attending our ANCE 2015 Event but the registration price is restrictive? We can always use some extra hands on site and have a limited amount of spots available to those wishing to contribute some volunteer hours during the event.
Only Accepting 30 Volunteers for ANCE 2015
In exchange for your help, we are happy to offer our volunteers passes at no cost.
Volunteers receive a Volunteer Pass, which is similar to the Full Convention Pass, and gives you access to all the sessions and activities when you are not on your shift.
- Volunteer Pass
- Certificate from the Organizers
- Volunteer T-Shirt
- Access to all Conference Sessions, once shift is complete or as duties allow.
Volunteer Requirements: Volunteers are required to
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Work a minimum of 20 hrs for 3 days
- Attend the mandatory Volunteer Orientation and assist in pre-event preparation activities
- Be available during all dates of the entire convention and expo
- Be responsible for working with Volunteer Manager to create your own schedule
- Agree to the Volunteer Release & Waiver of Liability
- Acknowledge and adhere to the Volunteer Policies and Guidelines
Please ask us on firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form to apply for a volunteer position and our Event Management will be in touch with you!