Registration Terms and Conditions apply to Asian Networkers Convention & Expo.
By registering and completing the transaction, you confirm that you have read and agree to be bound by ANCE Registration Terms and Conditions.
This event is open to business professionals 16 years and over only. ANCE may request a business card and photo ID prior to admission and reserves the right to refuse entry or remove anyone from the event.
- While we endeavor to deliver the CONVENTION & EXPO program as published, ANCE reserves the right to make any changes it deems fit to the EVENT program. Occasionally speakers may cancel and/or topics may change and no guarantee is given that any given speaker or topic in the program will take place.
- We reserve the right to adjust pricing as market conditions dictate.
- Refund Policy. ANCE may, in its sole discretion and at any time, cancel or refuse from any individual or company the following: registrations, applications, purchases, and/or hotel reservations made through ANCE. We will not be responsible for any penalty, fee, loss, or expense that might result from such action.
Refunds. Registration cancellations received 100 days prior to the Conference incur a 25% processing/administrative fee. Refunds will be issued within 30 days after event. If you must cancel for any reason, notify our registration department by 100 days prior to the Conference. Cancellations less than 100 days prior to the Conference are non-refundable. Substitutions allowed prior to 100 days prior to the Convention in written. No substitutions less than 100 days prior to the Convention. Cancellations less than 100 days prior to the Conference are non-refundable for any reason, including, but not limited to, failure to use ANCE credentials due to illness, acts of God, travel-related problems, acts of terrorism, loss of employment and duplicate purchase. ANCE will not issue refunds for badges that have been revoked.
Unused registrations/applications have no monetary value and cannot be credited to future years or events. ANCE will not issue refunds or credits due to failure to redeem a discount coupon during the registration process. Discounted prices are based on the date payment is received in the office.
Lost or stolen badges will not be replaced. A new badge will need to be purchased for continued access to conference events, including showcases, parties and conference content.
ANCE will not issue refunds for credentials that have been revoked. ANCE reserves the right to revoke a credential for any reason (for example, if anyone other than the authorized individual tries to use a badge).
- Permission to Email: By registering for a ANCE events, you agree to receive e-mail notifications about future ANCE events and other ANCE products and services.
- Photography, Audio & Video Recording: ANCE sessions may be recorded in still, audio, and video formats by ANCE Staff or Third party providers. By your attendance, you give ANCE permission to be photographed, recorded or videotaped. You agree that ANCE may use these images or recordings in sale or commercial promotion of the conference or related media.
Sessions may be audio recorded without special permission but only for personal use. They cannot be placed online or transmitted to others without permission. Sessions may be videoed only with special permission for personal use and also cannot be placed online or transmitted to others. Short audio and video clips may be used for blogging and press coverage of session. As a general guide, non-contiguous clips of one minute or less should be used. Contact Us if you need guidance about longer clips.
- A $10 processing fee will be assessed to change the name on a registration prior to 100 days before Conference. The processing fee will be $15 less than 100 days to Conference.
- ANCE badges or wristbands may not be used as a prize in any form of contest, game, or sweepstakes without written pre-approval from ANCE.
- You represent and warrant to ANCE that you have full authority to complete this registration your behalf and/or any other party you are registering (the "Registered Parties"), including full authority to make use of the credit card or debit card to which registration fees will be charged.
- You understand that participating in the Convention is voluntary and may involve certain risks of physical injury, damage to property, and other damages are losses that you may sustain. You assume all risk of damages, property loss, and personal injury, which may occur by participating in the Events.
- IN NO EVENT SHALL ANCE BE LIABLE TO PARTICIPANTS OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY INJURY OR DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS PROFITS OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR SIMILAR DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF CUSTOMER'S USE OF THE REGISTRATION AND/OR PARTICIPATION IN THE EVENTS, EVEN IF ANCE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- PARTICIPANTS/VENDORS agrees to indemnify and hold ANCE and its officers, employees, volunteers, and representatives harmless from and against any and all claims, demands and all other liabilities, including, but not limited to, costs and attorneys' fees, made by any third party arising out of or in connection with Customer's use of the registration(s) or violation of the Terms.
- ANCE reserves the right to make changes to the Terms at any time. In the event that any term or provision of the Terms shall be deemed invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect, such term or provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining term or provision.